What would ya'll do

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowwithhustler's, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Mowwithhustler's

Mowwithhustler's LawnSite Member
    from 28465

Here it has been crazy in north carolina every one wants you to come and cut up there trees that fell during our pretty bad ice storm, We had, but when u have yards to mow and trees to cut thast allot of work to be done and tottally different catogories im looking for a nice wood chipper that has a volkswagen engine to make it run. what would ya'll do i bought a new husky 36inch chain saw and i cant figure out how to choke it caseu it dont have a neck
  2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Tie a rope to it, drop it over the side of your boat. Would make a great boat anchor.....:angel:
  3. Chippers didn't come with VW's engines, most had Ford idustrial gas for the tyope you are discribing.

Them is the 4 bangers ya be looksin for.

Second, if you can't figure out how to start a saw bigger than you, leave it sit, we all know your track record with equipment.

Last thing I want to read about is a 10 year old nimcompoop cut his thinggy off with a chain saw.

Let the people that know what they are doing handle the situation.
  4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

36" chainsaw!!! What in the world kind of trees are planning on using that for? Sequoia's:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
  6. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

ROFLMAO Mike. That is good. We would hate to see him bend his "BAR" on the saw. :D :D
  7. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

What really happened.........I was watching the chick next door tanning nude and I accidently cut off the wrong stick!!!