I visited a dealer 2 weeks ago and he gave me some good info. I've spent 2 weeks researching between 3-4 differenet models online. Today, I pretty much have it set in my mind of the particular model I want to buy and contact the same vendor for a price and some guy quotes me full MSRP. Ticked off, I call another dealer and he quotes me $400 less than the first vendor and I send over my credit application and he gets me approved. Turns out they sold the only one in stock earlier today and I really need a mower so I can cut my grass. The salesman is unable to call around and work out a trade so he can sell me one in the morning. He offers a step up at $500 more, which I'm not really interested in. I call the original dealer from 2 weeks ago and talk to the owner and he quotes the same price as the other guy and has it in stock. My options: Go buy from the original guy in stock and all he has to do is contact the lending company for my approval info. The other option is to to to the dealer who got my approval and let him know I'm willing to "demo" the step up to mow my yard(no more than 20 minutes worth of cutting)in which I'd bring it right back and wait for him to get another one in stock if he wants my business. What would you do?