1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What Would You Do?!?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by joallen001, Nov 8, 2007.

1. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

Is this for real? What in the world was the builder thinking? How was this approved. They will die off soon. Tell the customers to call a arborist for their input,this will make you look better to the client also.

2. flascaper

flascaper LawnSite Member

I thought that was a sink hole at first which is more likley hear in fla. You could build a retaining wall sytem behind those trees and then re-grade.

3. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

You actually have something to work with believe it or not.....You are going to need a wall system...Focusing on the 1st and last pics......you should build a 2.5-3 ft wall on the bottom gradually increasing your height as your round the corner where you will need to build upward to about 5 - 6 ft. Take your path in front of the top tree, fill and grade. Kinda hard to explain, but I see potential. Put down drainage stones first, then back fill with top soil. But I do think you should have a arborist check them out, but I think you have a project that can be done, and done with confidence...