What would you do?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by BaxtersEssentialLawnCare, Dec 13, 2011.

1. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

So I have a quick question, I have a client they have been really good all year and always pay on time extra work and everything. They always pay by the 5th of the month ( I bill 1st due 15th). I use paypal for some people any way todays the 13th and no pay. I wouldn't really even think about it till after the 15th but they always pay alto sooner than now. I was kind of thinking maybe they just didn't see the email or something. So here is my question I can "remind" them thru paypal , should I? I was thinking I would, but I don't want to be pushy.
  2. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

I'd wait.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Give them a little time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Wait til the 16th & than call
  5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Posted via Mobile Device
  6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not due yet.
  7. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

I wouldn't say anything till the 20th then just rebill or what ever is you standard.
  8. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

thanks guys! guess i'm just antsy its wierd for them to do this, but this is the first winter I have with them. I guess after a few years of working for a gas company and seeing people not paying bills I'm a little jumpy.
  9. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to Lawn Care.:waving:
  10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Don't mess around this close to Christmas just wait unti after the 1st and send them a January bill.