What would you guys do if you started the day off to this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnMower, Aug 20, 2004.

1. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

All it takes is to put the garbage into the trash cans. OOOOOHHH no, I have to live with a bunch of lazies. The o'l skunk was dining for hours.

The other night I was out in the garage doing something and he just waddled right in the garage and headed for the garbage. Hes not even afraid of me anymore. So I told him to get. He looked at me, and I looked at him( the usual thing with us). Then he waddled under a shelf and with his back to me. I picked the garbage up and eventually he made his way back out.

Last week I went out in the garage and almost tripped over him. Scared the living crap out of me. Didn't spray me or anything ( we just had are usual staring contest as I told him to nicely to get out of here. He just waddled off under something.

skunk small.jpg

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

if I started the day off like that I would go back into the house and climb in bed and just sleep the day away

3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd give a nice warm bowl of Anti freeze....As long as you don't have pets...

4. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Funny you bring up bad way to start the day. Yesterday I get a bowl of cerial then go fire up the computer to look at the weather. A little while later I pick up the bowl milk starts dripping everywhare! The stupid bowl is cracked. That neaver happens! So I figure this is gunna be one of those days. I finish my first cut of the day and the battery in my truck had instant death syndrome. I put in a new battery and every thing is ok for a while. Then I wacked my head on a branch at the last job of the day. Man I am glad that day is over.

5. Liberty Lawncare

Txlawn I am surprized you said that thats mean. I am shure they will put the lid on the can nex time.:D

6. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

I have a giant Raccoon who is real brazen, Although I have not seen him in awhile. One day, Me and him just stared each other down. Kinda freaky when they are not scared of you.

7. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Mark, you are correct Mr. skunk deserves to live too.. I'd trap him and send him to DFW:D :D :D C.O.D......

8. Liberty Lawncare

LMAO :D the skunk might not like DFW's smell.

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

reminds me of my grandmother, she soaks peanuts in anti freeze and feeds them to chipmunks that tunnel under her house

10. SouthernFried

SouthernFried LawnSite Senior Member

I have freinds who have a pet skunk that looks exactly like that.

I've come to realize, skunks are one of the stupider species around...along with poodles.