1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What would you have done?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ExmarkMower1971, May 22, 2006.

1. ExmarkMower1971

ExmarkMower1971 LawnSite Member
    from 72401

I have had a lawn that I serviced all last year every two weeks(never missed a service)and this year due to death in family I serviced it today, when she called I was near her residents so I hit it and it was tall so I charged her only 10 bucks extra...But I know for a sure that it has been mowed this year twice to my knowing..she told me when I called that shed be in touch with me in the near future and I ask her why someone else was mowing her lawn? I seen them... she replyed her kinfolk payed the tab...what do you guys think they should have done? called me or let there family deal with the lawn? I was the service Tech on the Lawn... Would any of you guys mowed it? she says I am back on track for every 14 days..good paying Lawn..lots of trimming..:( :cry:

My Daughter will turn 15 Tommorow :bday: to her....

M.S. Lawn Care
    Jonesboro,Arkansas :usflag:
  2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I don't take things so personal. She say you are back on track and the season is just getting cranked up good. Just cut the grass and get the check(s):)