1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What would you like to see on lawnsite.com to make the site better.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by easy-lift guy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Green t live would be awesome lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Me too. It is so much nicer without having to wade through all that political bs!!!

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

How about every spring a mower give away:waving:

4. JCLawn and more

from MI

Does anyone else think the whole message system we have is straight out of the 90's? I would like to see an instant message system for our friends. More flashy personal profiles would be nice. A favorites thread list would be nice. Also the ability to follow people and get notifications when a person you follow makes a thread. This would be a nice feature to be able to follow sponsors on the site.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Trees Too

Trees Too LawnSite Silver Member

Having a Facebook style "like" (thumbs up) feature would address this.

6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I always hit the new post button, and read what may interest me. I wish that the pop up ads weren't on here.

7. JCLawn and more

from MI

The time limit between private messages sucks when you have to message 5 people back about the same thing and all you want to do it copy, paste, and send.

8. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Create a new products or technology tab. This would be a way for allied or sponsored members to present their products and allow customers to Q/A with them.
    easy-lift guy

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

we already have the MFG sponsored forums that are set up here on the site for those sponsors that choose/want to have such an area/forum to converse directly about their company and/or products

10. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

How about a solo section?