1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pay for a 2001 Isuzu NPR?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jackedf150, Mar 1, 2011.

1. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I have a 2001 Isuzu NPR with the 4 cylinder turbo diesel. It has 94k miles and a manual transmission. It has brand new, never used 14' Rugby steel flat bed with headache rack. I haven't had much luck finding a book value for these types of trucks. Just curious of a ballpark figure as I am gonna list it for sale next week.

2. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Around here if nothing is wrong with it between $8000-$11,000. good luck

3. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

ah, more than I thought I guess. Guess I will need to get pics of it on here to sell as soon as I get it back from the bed swap.

4. RECESSION PROOF MOWING

RECESSION PROOF MOWING LawnSite Senior Member

Before reading the other posts I was going to entertain the $10,000 figure...I'd pay that sum, no problem. I'd consider that a good deal for both buyer and seller...

5. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Sell by comparables, just see what the average going price in your area is for the type of truck. Resource E-bay, Craigslist, and any car trader magizines.