What would you pay for this???

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Alluring Lawns, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Alluring Lawns

Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member

The truck is an 85' S-10, not in great condition but it runs good, all the spray equipment is in perfect condition. Just wondering what I should offer for this?

HPIM0165.jpg

HPIM0163.jpg

HPIM0164.jpg

2. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I have a feeling that the truck is over the gvwr when the tanks are full.

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a good truck, I'd offer around 2 or 3 for it.

4. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I would definitely check the frame for sagging or other stress associated with that much weight being on it.

5. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

whats the diff between an s-10 and an s-15

6. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

s-10 is chevy, s-15 is gmc

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Decent truck...decent spray setup...Together? No way. I don't care WHAT kind of springs you have on that truck...It isnt going to haul that sprayer even half full. The axle would be ready to break in half.

8. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

If that has the 2.8L in it run away. If it has the 4.3L it may move it. But that is a BIG set-up in one of the Smallest trucks built. Truck is worth maybe $900 Spray rig is worth ??? Dont know what it is but i see honda, so i guessing he wants a ton.

9. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Gosh the spray rig is worth so much more then the truck. Id say just offer for it, then get it and mount it on something better.

10. Alluring Lawns

Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member

That's kinda what I thought, the spray set-up is awsome, but no way I could fill the tanks up past half-way and be able to move it. I was wanting to get some idea what the set-up would be worth? Thanks for any help