1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pay?????

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by DBFlawn, Jan 19, 2010.

1. DBFlawn

DBFlawn LawnSite Member

Found a crazy deal on a 1999 Chevy 3500HD. I was thinking about replacing our non HD 3500 with it. I know I asked this question previously but I need to know what its worth now and not a couple years ago. So here it goes....

Ours is a 1999 Chevy Silverado 3500. It has all power options plus leather buckets. It has a fuel Injected 454 in it with a touch over 118k miles on it. It runs very good and were the second owner. We've owned it since 56k miles and it was originally bought in Georgia. It has a 12 foot flatbed on it that it extremely heavy duty and the deck is made out of diamond plate. Inside is very clean with a small rip in the driver seat and the outside has 1 small dent thats it.

Please help me out with this. LS wont let me repost pictures that are already on here so heres the link. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=301729 Its the 9th picture down.

Hope all is well with everyone!

2. DBFlawn

DBFlawn LawnSite Member

Not one person has on opinion out of 60 views?!:dizzy: No one even has to comment how 1 tons have weak breaks and cant carry any weight? Interesting