What yall think...?????

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by TheChiefsLawnCare, Jun 23, 2008.

1. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Im considering this for my new name. I really dont like The Chief's Lawn Care anymore, its corney.

Attached Files:

• logo.bmp
      File size:
      756.4 KB
      Views:
  2. TheChiefsLawnCare

keep in mind this was done on paint. i would get it done professionally or reallly take my time and do it right and make it look professional.

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah that looks very professional, you should have great amounts of work in no time, just remember to price things a little bit low lol... But if it makes you feel any better I have some Windows paint art work, too :p

I think the idea is all right, but I'm not sure I would go as far as drawing steps...
    I'd just number it out 1-to-5 like, make a list.

4. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Why limit yourself to 5 steps. Guess I should call someone else if I need mulch or fert or my shrubs trimmed.

5. TheChiefsLawnCare

Well the steps, thats like my logo. I know what your saying tho. Maybe still have the steps, but have the words on the backside of the stairs. Cause i wanna keep the stairs cause i think its looks good and its simple.

6. TheChiefsLawnCare

Well i focus on mostly lawn maintence. Butttttttttttttt, on my cards and shirts if i get some, maybe a trailer if i stay in this business ill list the services lol. lawn maintence, garden work, mulch, hedge trimming. i dont wanna get into fert. I just wanted to get somethin on paper and see what some people thought about the name and the logo.

7. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Keep it much simpler. You want to get the message across when they see you pass. that's much too busy. Give them a name and symbol they can identify instantly. Well you asked. I'm not putting you down that's just my idea of how to get your message across with the small attention span of customers and people driving by.

Keep it simple, very simple.

8. TheChiefsLawnCare

No dude, im not takin offense. I know exactly what your saying. haha

9. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have something similer that I do, but its not part of my name or logo. On my estimate sheets I have "The Four Steps to a Lush Green Lawn", with spaces to estimate for Mowing(This includes edging, blowing, ect), Fertilizing and Weed Control, Aerating, and Overseeding. I estimate everyone for these four services, no matter what they are asking for an estimate for, and you would be suprised how many upsells I get from this.

I do perform other services, but these are services that are very common and easy to upsell. Other services are estimated upon request.

10. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

5 steps....sounds like a rehab program for LCO's............lol...........:usflag: