what year is it? HELP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Ol'time Lawncare, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a old ex-mark 48' commercial walkbehind mower,it runs very good, it had a old 11.5 motor on it, and i got a 12.5 on it now,i got it a year ago. the problem is that i don't know what year the machine is... i can't even find belts for it, and i'm in need of two drive belt right now.this machine is my main source of income,:"if my blades aren't spinning, i'm not making any money," if you know what i mean!now i've looked for serial numbers but i don't see any. this machine has and 2 1/2 gallon gas can on it, it's factory, it's a tin can, funny lookin, and has ex-mark printed on it to.on the gear box that turns the wheel pulley it has the only number i can find on this machine , it is 203029. EX-MARK. can some one help me ,i need to know the year of my machine, maybe some old pictures could help me also! were could i find this info, thank you EX-MARK

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ol'time,

Can you tell me if you have a 4 speed machine and NO reverse or a 5 speed with reverse?

Terry

3. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

its a 4 speed machine and no reverse, terry thank you for your reply ,but lenny from ex-mark e-mailed me today and gave me allthe info i need.he is also sending me a set of manuals for my machine . thanks again Terry> its a 85-89,variable speed!

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ol'time

Cool. I'll hafta give Lenny a pat on the back for being soo quick.

Terry