1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What year was this buit?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ple_1969, Feb 9, 2003.

1. ple_1969

ple_1969 LawnSite Member

At the end of the summer I bought a leftover Turf Tracer HP from a dealer to mow an my lawn which is an acre. The mower was brand new and I could not resist the price. Unfortunately I just bought a new house with 4 acres so I am looking to either sell the TTHP or trade it in for a Lazer.

When I list it in the paper I want to let the buyer know what model year this is. Since I not sure when it was built I wonder if you can assist me. Here is the serial - # 273158, using that could you tell me what year it was built.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Here is what I have for you. The unit was built 2/9/2001 and shipped to our Distributer on 5/23/2001. I am guessing that it went to the dealer a few months after that.

Good luck in your resell of your unit. Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Fred.
  3. ple_1969

ple_1969 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply!

I am going to sell this privately, roughly what would be a fair market value? Would it be reasonable to say that I can get $4000 for the mower?

The mower is in showroom condition with only 4 hours on it. It's the Truf Tracer HP that has the ECS controls, 17 Kawasaki motor with a 52" deck.

FYI, I am staying with eXmark, the Lazer Z with a 60” deck will be delivered on the 22nd.