What?

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Feb 20, 2013.

1. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

It's usually a mistake to apply your regional norms to a different region since environmental factors differ.

Well that may be true, so dare I ask why you came in this thread to begin with by lecturing me on fertilizer apps? Also regional is one thing, not fertilizing ANYWHERE in Florida for basically the entire growing season would be an extremely poor practice. Which is exactly what you said should be done by not fertilizing during the rainy season.

2. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn you do learn something new everyday on lawnsite, April is the rainy season. I have only lived here my entire life, 53 years and I never realized that.:laugh:

3. fl-landscapes

Maybe I misspoke there a bit, I was referring to every week mowing season. But I guess when you and your dumb dumb buddy have been schooled so soundly you have to find any thread off error to jump on. Don't you have some grass to make shorter?

4. fl-landscapes

This thread reminds why I rarely come on lawnsite anymore and spend most time logged off searching greendoctor and the other 3 people who actually have anything worthwhile reading. The rest of the site is for key board tough guys and cry baby lawn Jockeys. Time to log off again. Some of you are close enough, you got something to say come knock on my door.

5. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd love to come up there one weekend fl maybe you and ric and I can go grab a beer one weekend...

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

With the tension so thick in this thread you would never guess that winter is coming to a close! Never do fights occur on lawnsite this time of year :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. I'm sad winter is over....
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Me too. This is actually my final off week as we start back to weekly service in March. :(:(

9. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Just to pi$$ you off.