Whatcha think of this

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cleanlawn, Aug 12, 2005.

1. cleanlawn

cleanlawn LawnSite Member

I outgrew this unit several years ago. I tried to find something like this to trade it for but I couldn't find one, so I made one. This is all I've got so far. What do you think?

two wheeled tractor unit painted 011.jpg

2. cleanlawn

This one is the snowthrower attached.

two wheeled tractor unit painted 002.jpg

3. cleanlawn

This one is 30 seconds later.

two wheeled tractor unit painted 005.jpg

4. cleanlawn

This one is what I started with. Now I can make the switch in just over one minute(1:16), and I only have one engine to maintain.

two wheeled tractor unit painted 009.jpg

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm impressed...

6. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Is that something that you fabricated or is that something that someone can buy? I have seen blades (plows) put on walkbehinds before, but never that.

We never get much snow here, but that would be perfect for sidewalks if we did!

7. cleanlawn

I made this one. I'm thinking of other things to put on it. I'd like to find a truck loader with blown motor.

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I know they are already made but you could but some kind of a power broom attachment on there or something like that, there are lots of possibilities especially if you are a good fabricator (it deffinatly seems like you are). Maybe you could make a business out of this! Keep us or at least me posted on new progress, i am very interested in it!

9. cleanlawn

Thanks mcw,
    I believe something like this would be a big help to us. I made these because this is what I had. A mower that wasn't being used and a snowthrower with a blown motor. So, this is what I came up with.
    The broom would come in handy too.

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

How can you put a plow on a WB? Who makes them?