Whats a 3 year old scag worth?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Just curious what you guys think my old mower is worth..... It is a Scag Tiger Cub with 23 kawasaki and 61 inch advantage deck. It has the Donaldson airfilter, and otherwise is as they come from Scag. Hours is right at 1350 and the unit is just at 3 years old. No one but me uses it and it is in great shape. No tears in seat, paint is in good shape, engine runs great, everything works. New rear tires recently as well. And the guys at the lawnmower shop all say it is as clean or cleaner than most units they see with only 2-3 hundred hours on them.

Also, I built a bolt on rack to go over the engine - bolts to the engine guard - that holds a 16 gallon ATV sprayer tank set up I bought from Northern Tool. I use this to spray roundup and so on and it works great. My new mower - not sure but will probably get another scag - I will probably make a new rack out of the roll bar, so I will probably leave the rack on my tiger cub when I try to sell it. I may even include the tank system too, since I can buy a new one for around 100$ if you guys think it will help to get me more money for the mower.....

Feedback appreciated!