What's a good blower rack for crews???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by New2TheGreenIndustry, Sep 2, 2014.

1. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I'm looking for a blower rack to go on our open trailers. My one concern is that it be easy to secure so we don't have any mishaps going down the road.

Anyone have suggestions they've have luck with???

2. MosleyYardMaintenance

MosleyYardMaintenance LawnSite Member

I have one of the green touch extreme racks for my blower. Fits my BR600 perfectly. There is a bar that goes through the backpack part and one cotter pin holds it in place. There is also a place to padlock it in if you need to. Those racks are the best in my opinion. All rubber duracoated. The yellow ones.

3. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

I honestly don't like blower racks.

We have cabinets for them on our mower trucks, basically put them away in the "cupboard"

4. 123hotdog

123hotdog LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered the green touch one myself from trailerracks.com . I have had it all year and love it. I bought the high dollar one and am glad I did. It installed in minutes and performs flawlessly. I still have all my other handheld inside 8 foot tool boxes including weed eaters. However, backpack blower was always in the way. I wish I would have done this years ago.

5. New2TheGreenIndustry

from GA

Are you running box truck set-up?

Up until now we've just had them on the floor of the trailer, and it hasn't really been a problem other than being a little cluttered. Though, I just bought a Redmax 7500 and twice it found it's way under the Walker and smashed the air filter cover. In fact I had to special order the cover, and go back within 24 hrs to get another one.

6. ilike2mow

ilike2mow LawnSite Bronze Member

How did you mount the blower rack?

7. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Trinity Iron Images rack for my blowers and trimmers. The pair was $137 shipped to my door and they have been on the trailer for 2 1/2 years.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Alabama

trailerracks is the best love their stuff

9. New2TheGreenIndustry

from GA

Anyone using the Jungle Jim's single rack?