1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Whats a multi level 4500sq ft patio cost you?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

I know, thats why i was saying, he doesnt want his fence used as the border of her back yard, and im not sure he even has that option. As long as her two side fences do not connect to his corners, maybe if they stop 1' from his fence? He thinks that he would "lose" his 6" of property if he ever goes to sell the house .

2. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member

well his fence could just be moved to solve that problem. Other wise it is not your problem anymore just build her fence to his without going onto his property and then voila you are set. make sure this time you get a survey of the property to make sure were the fence ends. this way you are not liable for what hapens after.

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, her plan has all the setbacks for the house, sidewalks and all. Im not sure if its something the builder skipped on his plan, or his house survey was done by another survey company or what. Im almost glad even now that i didnt get into a survey, would be one more thing i would have lost money on that the other company would have included in their ridiculously low bid. Originally again, we wern't going to put it onto the property border until we realized on the plan how "little" room was going to be between the new patio and the new fence, like 8'.

4. GrassmanLLCWyandotte

GrassmanLLCWyandotte LawnSite Member

I agree, the first thing I thought when I looked at it was that the pillars look funny going from small to larger on top.

5. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

Holy dead post Batman!

really its from 2008

6. csl

csl LawnSite Member

the pony express must have just gotten there!