Whats everyone charging in the Cleveland oh area?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DK lawn care, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Whats everyone charging in the Cleveland oh area for a cut? I was thinking $30.00 bagged, sidewalks edged and the grass that needs to be weedwacked. Do u think thats to much to ask?

2. DK lawn care

Bump******

3. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

You are joking right?

4. DK lawn care

Joking bout what? IM just seeing what everyones charging this year? Whats wrong with that?

5. delphied

Thirty would be low where Im at especially for bagging too.

6. DK lawn care

Mayb i should come live at ur place lol

Ur right though, but we live in two different places. Everyone charges different prices in diff places. In some places, 30 for a cut would be wayy over priced. But most people up here charge 25 to 30. So whats everyone in cleveland chargin this year? Or any one in ohio?

7. woodie08

woodie08 LawnSite Member

I'm new this season. planning to charge $25 cut,trim,edge but not bagging.I'm in the Mentor area so not to far from cleve.. the $25 is once a week service on a month to moth contract bassis. or i charge $30 per cut.. spring clean up will be about $30 hour with a 10% off for new customers ..

8. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

What I can't figure out (and not only in this post) is why do people seem to know the answer before even asking the question? Is it for justification purposes? If you already know that people in your area are charging 25 to 30, then you are on target. It doesn't matter what anyone else anywhere in the country charges for that lawn.....its only what your area will support.

9. delphied

Must be small lawns

10. DK lawn care

Its just for justification. It cant hurt to ask what everone in my areas charging.