1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Whats going on this week?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AGG Lawn Maintenance, Apr 23, 2002.

1. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Hey guys if you read my other post could I go to jail you will know what I mean. I go to this guys house today to give him an estimate the grass looks cut. Thats funny I just spoke to his wife on Monday and I told her I would be out today to give them an estimate. When I talked to the guy today he told me his old lawn guy cut it today when he wasn't home. The guy cuts his lawn on Fridays but hasn't cut his lawn in 3 weeks. So he left a message telling the guy that he will be finding someone else. So the guy cut it today. A rush rush type of job.
    So the customer and myself take a walk around the lawn so he can point out things he wants to get done when all of the sudden..... hes yells mother f@#$@er the dam dog is eating my dinner. So he charges towards the decks and trips on the steps and lands face first. Than he throws his glasses and the sliding glass window where the dog was. He told me you better go look at the lawn the @#$@%$ dog is eating my dinner. What makes the story so funny to me is the guy was so calm as he was saying im not a pain in the $%# I'm easy. I just need a guy to show up. Than he just flipped out. As soon as I got back to the car I busted out laughing. Whats going on this week with the estimates.
  2. proline32

proline32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 98383

I'm not sure I'd take that one.
  3. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

The funniest thing about that is the guy has my temper! ;)