1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Whats in a name?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SprinklerGuy, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Ok..my mind has been made up for me....through no fault of my own...I have be given on a silver platter 6 accounts on the same street...they are all mine if I want them....and I do.

I have been trying to decide if I want to tackle lawn maintenance...now I have my answer.

My company vehicles are already lettered with my Sprinkler Solutions logo etc....therefore I dont have much of an option to change that. I'm not going to because I still will install and repair sprinklers...therefore:

Any ideas on another name? Should I even bother? Maybe word of mouth will get me started this year and I can just incorporate the lawn maintenance services etc into my existing advertising?

I really feel that will work and I can make my trailer carry all the lawn maintenance advertising ... pull a landscape maintenance trailer all lettered up with a Sprinkler Solutions van or truck..also lettered up...will that confuse people?

Just another dilemna
  2. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

If your name is registered then use it as is.
  3. RidgeCon

RidgeCon LawnSite Member

If you are towing mowers people will proably get the idea of what you do as well as sprinklers. :)
  4. Mueller Landscape Inc

Mueller Landscape Inc LawnSite Senior Member

Sprinkler Solutions Inc
    LawnCare Division