1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What's in your air filter cabinet?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Our favorite sites! If there are not four or five broken-down rigs, ten kids, closeline and blue tarps, we drive on.
  2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

I'll be in the San Franny area the weekend of the 17th. If youre around Pete, or Mike, let a brotha know!
  3. So what's cruising HWY 1 like? Slow go and lots of great sights? Any sections of it I should just skip?
  4. Wowee that's this weekend http://www.fdkf.org/ Gregg and I are trying to plan something but it depends on when I arrive.
  5. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

When I brought my boys to America we woke up straight from the hotel and went out and watched a kite festival. Scared the hell out of 'em.

Peter. Don't forget I am out of town 6 and 7. I am actually going to be in Gregg's neighborhood one of those days.

Matt, Peter, Gregg...maybe a west coast hook up on the 17th? You guys have time? Drag Jim down from Red bluff, but we would have to keep an eye on him. HAR HAR HAR.

BTW there is nothing to skip on Highway 1. Awesome trip. MAKE sure you fill up! You don't want to be caught in the middle with no gas. Made that mistake once. Told the kids "Someday you will pay $4.00 a gallon like this everywhere" little did I know that someday was sooner then I thought.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  6. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm jiggy for earlier on the 17th; Have a wedding in Danville that evening. Whatever will we do?

7. Mike Leary

We'll be around Reno/Fallon on or about the 17th, any takers?
  8. Mike Leary