What's in your pockets?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Jul 8, 2010.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

no guns?, no knives?, no ammo?, you're from texas?, fess up pete :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  2. I fight for your right to defend me.
  3. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

and for that i thank you and would do so in return :)
  4. Waterlogged

Waterlogged LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

That's funny. I used to to kid with my guys that they were trying to build a system for themselves with all the stuff in their pockets:laugh:
  5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I thought those were brass ballz?
  6. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

$4.25 in cash and loss change.
    Hunter key (I think this was the main item in pockets? Does it get you into the hunter club?)
    7 ear plugs. (Don't ask me why?)
    Several ends of clipped off zip ties and a scraps of striped wire. Hate to pollute.

Les...can I borrow $20? Short on beer money.
  7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

You guys had money in your pockets? I'm doin' something wrong here.........

I rarely keep anything in my pockets. While on the job keys and wallet stay in the truck. Cell phone in pocket and misc. sprinkler parts. I can't stand carrying a lot in my pockets.
  8. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

Got no choice about carrying stuff in my pockets - the ex is still around and looking to better her aim.
    Anyone care to take her off my hands - she's pretty stable for the first six months or so. Maybe she'll forget about me then.
  9. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

I used to kid my guys that they were trying to build a system with all of the stuff in their backpacks.... until I found out that was what they really were doing..... a few 1800's here, a few dozen fittings there.... repeat 5 days a week and suddenly the profit margin on their weekend side job just got bigger..... until we implemented full computerized inventory control.....and fired all of the crooks :dizzy:
  10. If your ex like my ex lives in t EX as then you might want to move to wide open Montana where the better aim always wins.