1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What's in your pockets?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Jul 8, 2010.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

no guns?, no knives?, no ammo?, you're from texas?, fess up pete :laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. I fight for your right to defend me.

3. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

and for that i thank you and would do so in return :)

4. Waterlogged

Waterlogged LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

That's funny. I used to to kid with my guys that they were trying to build a system for themselves with all the stuff in their pockets:laugh:

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I thought those were brass ballz?

6. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

$4.25 in cash and loss change.
    Hunter key (I think this was the main item in pockets? Does it get you into the hunter club?)
    7 ear plugs. (Don't ask me why?)
    Several ends of clipped off zip ties and a scraps of striped wire. Hate to pollute.

Les...can I borrow $20? Short on beer money.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

You guys had money in your pockets? I'm doin' something wrong here.........

I rarely keep anything in my pockets. While on the job keys and wallet stay in the truck. Cell phone in pocket and misc. sprinkler parts. I can't stand carrying a lot in my pockets.

8. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

Got no choice about carrying stuff in my pockets - the ex is still around and looking to better her aim.
    Anyone care to take her off my hands - she's pretty stable for the first six months or so. Maybe she'll forget about me then.

9. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

I used to kid my guys that they were trying to build a system with all of the stuff in their backpacks.... until I found out that was what they really were doing..... a few 1800's here, a few dozen fittings there.... repeat 5 days a week and suddenly the profit margin on their weekend side job just got bigger..... until we implemented full computerized inventory control.....and fired all of the crooks :dizzy:

10. If your ex like my ex lives in t EX as then you might want to move to wide open Montana where the better aim always wins.