1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Whats Is This Worth????

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Mike Blevins, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

2005 Exmark 48 Turf Tracer Ecs,mulch kit,one wheel velkie,and bullrider velkie also with 200 hrs and great shape.17 hp kawasaki

ALso 2006 60" john deere 757 266 hrs. mulch on demand deck with stripe bar. Excellent condition. 25 hrs kawasaki air-cooled
  2. jlouki01

jlouki01 LawnSite Senior Member

The Exmark if the hour meeter is correct should be in the low 3's.. You can get those with 500-1000 hours on ebay for 2300-2600.00.

The JD? Should be free and the guy should deliver and buy you lunch.

Seriously.. the JD hold their value a little more then most in my opinion. There just aren't a lot of them around, the name is good etc.. I don't like the cut quality and I don't see a lot of medium - larger commercial guys using them.
  3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought the walk-behind is worth maybe $3000 and the deere???? maybe $6500. I agree he should just give it to me. I am a Scag man all the way but I found a deal on some used equipment (Divorce) and if I can get a racehorse deal them it might be worth looking at. Just to many things to go through. :dizzy: