What's it called?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nelson Lawns, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Nelson Lawns

Nelson Lawns LawnSite Member

What's that thing that you drive on and it piviots and locks your front wheel onto the trailer?

2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

pro locker

3. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

Are these the fastest way to load and unload, or does anyone have a faster system that works for them?

4. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

parking break then jam the equipment against each other.

5. ITL

ITL LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

I suspect the Pro Lockers are bit quicker but chose to go with Fast Straps as they strap the rear tires (use two) to the trailer bed and peload/compress the tire to the trailer. This seems to eliminate the bouncing/displacement between the trailer and tire. Compressed tire seems to absorb some of the impact from trailer movement. As a plus they were less than half the price of one Pro Locker.

6. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.prolockers.com/
    Get the pro lockers. Don't mess with that other stuff. You'll be happy with it the day you put it on the trailer. Best move I ever made. Time saved will pay for them.

7. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

I've been looking at the Pro-Lockers, and was wondering how easy they are to move around or remove off your trailer or truck, if necessary.

Jason

8. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

I have been told that with the prolockers that a mowers rear end will move around. So I am going to get the Fast Straps