1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Whats it worth? Lesco 54" Hydro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kjo43, Jun 7, 2011.

1. kjo43

kjo43 LawnSite Member

I've got a Lesco 54" floating deck Hydro W/B with a 19Kawasaki. I think its a 2000/2001 vintage with I'd guess about 800hours.

Light commerical use (1 man show) for 2 years
    Residential use at my house (1.5acres) for the last 8 years

Thought I'd post here because you pro's will have the best feel/experience on a reasonable price for the local craigslist.

thanks!

2. Get Some...

Get Some... LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

Maybe $1500.00

3. tacovic

tacovic LawnSite Member

apparently those lesco machines break often and the parts are really hard to find. just fyi

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I just sold mine, had a problem with the PTO and I was only able to get $1200 out of it WITH a 1 year old Accelerator bagger (that was like $450 itself) Had 470 hours. Parts are not hard to find, you just need to know where to look. From what I understand, they didnt make a lot of these, and it was right about the time Lesco was phasing their mowers out and the dealerships were unloading them for like $2000 brand new at the time, kinda kills the resale on them. As long as theres nothing wrong with it, I would keep it for a backup. I would have done the same with mine but I didnt have a place to keep it.