Whats it worth? Portable Garage

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by BSDeality, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

If he seems a little set-back by our offer ... tell him you are only offering what it worth to you at the time (since you don't really have a use for it). If he doesn't have anyone else interested in it ... and he really wants to unload it ... he will take your offer. Also remember that your time for tearing it down and moving it are worth something too.

I'd tell him $400. and you will disassemble it and move it. If he takes it, fine, if not ... you really don't need it anyway.

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

thanks guys. It seems like most of us are on the same page. he told me he wanted $800 for it (knew this from the get-go). I was planning on offering him $400 for it since I do his cleanup for nearly nothing because he's disabled. Next time I'm in the area I guess I'll swing in and make the offer. If he does take it I think I'll go down there with a ladder and some bleach and a brush and try to clean up the mildew while its still on the frame, then let it dry and then disassemble and store it.

3. Grimmy

Grimmy LawnSite Member

Check out teksupply.com.
    Bought 10x20x8 5 years ago. Still in good shape.
    They have quality stuff.