whats it worth??????

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by pagreen, Oct 17, 2007.

1. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

what do you guys think this 32 is worth with "little use"???? 13.5 briggs motor.. thanks in advance i am thinking about picking it up for next year but dont know if its worth putting the money out for......

ferris.jpg

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

how much are they asking? and how many horsepower,etc.?

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm stupid 13.5 Briggs..got it. Depends on how much they want and how old or beat up you think it is.

4. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

yea thay want 1,000 obo but it is like 3 hrs away from me thats the big problem looks ok from the pics.....

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Personally i wouldn't even mess with it but thats your call.

6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

no way keep looking you want one for next year some deals will pop up over winter

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Look on ebay between now and the spring yo ucan get some good mowers Coomerial grade
    either res or comm use cheap.
    for many resons most common that i can think of are upgrading or selling out of business

8. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

yea i thought this might be one of them great deals but from what you guys are saying its not............

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

If you can get it for $ 400 - $ 500 it may be worth it, otherwise, just let it go !!

10. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

really.. i thought they were worth more...32 is such a hard mower to buy.. i dont want to get a new ferris hydro but i need one that cuts good.....whats the best 32 belt to buy without spending alot... i would hate to spend a couple thousand because i only take it out of the trailer a couple time a week...