What's l.t. rich up to now?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bushtrimmer, Mar 12, 2005.

1. bushtrimmer

bushtrimmer LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know anything about the new spreader/sprayer that looks like the z-plugger. I have a lot of smaller yards and think that might be a more appropriate size than the z-spray.
    Just got the new Turf magazine today and there is a picture of it in the advertisement. Checked out his web site and it isn't in their yet.

2. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

We need some more specifics, and this is a sensitive topic so don't be disturbured if you don't get a lot of respnses...

What sprayer are you talking about, the junior, the intermediate, or the max, or something else?

EG

3. GNRL

GNRL LawnSite Member
    from Wi

I believe its an attachment for the Z-PLUGER

4. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

That's all different from the acutal z spray.

Not the same, but not to say bad.

We need some mroe info

EG

5. smoke johnson

smoke johnson LawnSite Member

we have the spray system for our plugger. its nice for the guys that have the plugger and we have the sprayers out they well go and hit the smaller lawns for us. the sprayer can go on in minutes with just three pins to pull.

6. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Smoke,
    I also have a Z-Plugr to go along with 5 PG's. I was looking into the spreader/sprayer attacment for it. Looks like a cool set-up. Did you go with the 120# hopper? Any info would be appreciated!

7. smoke johnson

smoke johnson LawnSite Member

Yes we did.