1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what's new?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by PaulJ, Jan 16, 2004.

1. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

So wht's new commming out htis spring?

Got any pictures yet?

60" super wb?
    34" super wb?
    bagger for the fasttrak?
    engine options?
    Blade speed up kit?
    Your own OCDC?
    Your own stand up sulky?
    (like the bull rider only with bigger wheels)
    A new stand up mower?
    A new walker type mower?

Here's a new idea for your engineres to put together.
    How about a 24-28" super trim mower?
    something bigger than a 21" but can go the same places?
    Wider tired than a 21" but not too wide. castors in the front. about 8-10hp. not too heavy, 250lb or less. Take the Snapper type drive system and put a single belt clutch on each side.
    somehting like a cross between the kee or encore or snapper 26 inch and the ferris 32, only bulit like a Hustler.

My ideas just keep coming. You can put one together then send it to me and I will test it for you. :):):):) Hahaha

OSDOTF LawnSite Member

A rear-mount bagger for the FasTrak is now being offered by Humboldt, through Hustler dealers only.
    It's a two-bag catcher.
    It's called the Whirlwind and uses an innovative clean air blower designed so that grass clippings and other debris does not pass through the blower head. My info says they were going to start shipping Dec 31, 2003.
    Contact your Hustler dealer for details.
  3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

You are not asking for to much ??...lol...lol...
    There are some items on your list that are in the works, and others that are not.
    I can not really comment to much about any of it right now, other than the rear mounted, blower powered FasTrak catcher is now available through any Hustler dealer.
    As new developments arise I will keep everyone here @ LS updated.