What's on your Christmas list?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Stuttering Stan, Nov 26, 2010.

1. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Oh ya. One more note...don't blink. Everyone said they grow up fast. Seriously you can't fathom how fast it goes. You get wrapped up in life and BOOM they are all grown. Seems like yesterday that my oldest was learning to walk.

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

We dont, nor will we.

BTW, I didn't know you were prego! Congrats!

Anyway, we dont know and dont want to. We already have the second child named too, regardless of sex. We went unisex on the name and feel we went creative, whichever way the jennys go.

3. ARGOS

Dammit. Took us a couple weeks to name our third. You guys are good.

4. ARGOS

BTW. Congrats to StutteringStan and Hoskm01 on the pregnancies. There is nothing better then a pregnant wife in the house. Seriously.

5. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Mike, and funny thing. I think about your statements about the pregnant wife in the house, especially in months 4-8....

Im looking forward to starting month 4.

6. ARGOS

Bidda Bidda Bang!

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

And no panties.

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Not mine :)

9. Autoflow

Autoflow LawnSite Member

I'd like some extended sunshine for Christmas. We have had a really wet Spring with much cooler temps than normal. I'm sick of the rain, and while I have enough work on, I should be booked out a lot further in advance than what I am. The residential stuff is very quiet but still have enough commercial stuff to keep me going- when it isn't raining! The whole of Eastern Australia is soaked with floods in some areas.

Its funny because we had all the tree huggers talking doom and gloom about drought and high temps, now we are all soaked and still haven't put the Winter clothes away.

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Has their been enough rain to recharge the various aquifers?