1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What's on your Christmas list?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Stuttering Stan, Nov 26, 2010.

1. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

After much thought, I have decided I would like a new back flow test kit. Mine sucks .

2. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

I have an extra I am thinking of selling. I have two and only need one. I bought it new and probably used it four times.

As a rep I will through in a hat.

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe Santa will bring you one of these. With the advances in computer billing techniques, I'd bet this would save $$$$ for a busy tester. I've had one, they are the most accurate tester on the market. :clapping:

media.wattswater.com/1910763.pdf

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe I can get Santa to find my lost calculator, so I can brighten Kiril's new year with the fabulous three-variable equation. :)

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

::Continues to wait with baited breath .... for a third year::

6. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

I'd like my own vineyard and winery-something small. Total annual production, 200-250 cases. I'd like a Maserati Gran Turismo. I'd like a box of the finest Cuban cigars in production (BTW, I don't smoke--I'd just like to have 'em). I'd like to have a pet serval.

I'd also like a 36" walk-behind, a new stick edger, a 6' x 12' trailer, a skid sprayer, a new LESCO spreader, a bottle of Revolver, about 7 skids of flagstone (various sizes), and 25 yards of screened fill dirt.

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I like what Steve Harvey says " no need to buy me useless crap , buy me land"

8. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

It happens to me every year. I never get what I really want.

I always get a lot of stupid toys or a bicycle or clothes or something like that."

"What is it you want?"

"Real estate."

[​IMG]

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

That was on just the other evening - just about the best music ever for a Christmas special

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

"Linus and Lucy" is one of my all-time favorite tunes.