What's on your Christmas list?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Stuttering Stan, Nov 26, 2010.

1. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

After much thought, I have decided I would like a new back flow test kit. Mine sucks .

2. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

I have an extra I am thinking of selling. I have two and only need one. I bought it new and probably used it four times.

As a rep I will through in a hat.

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe Santa will bring you one of these. With the advances in computer billing techniques, I'd bet this would save $$$$ for a busy tester. I've had one, they are the most accurate tester on the market. :clapping:

media.wattswater.com/1910763.pdf

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe I can get Santa to find my lost calculator, so I can brighten Kiril's new year with the fabulous three-variable equation. :)

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

::Continues to wait with baited breath .... for a third year::

6. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

I'd like my own vineyard and winery-something small. Total annual production, 200-250 cases. I'd like a Maserati Gran Turismo. I'd like a box of the finest Cuban cigars in production (BTW, I don't smoke--I'd just like to have 'em). I'd like to have a pet serval.

I'd also like a 36" walk-behind, a new stick edger, a 6' x 12' trailer, a skid sprayer, a new LESCO spreader, a bottle of Revolver, about 7 skids of flagstone (various sizes), and 25 yards of screened fill dirt.

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I like what Steve Harvey says " no need to buy me useless crap , buy me land"

8. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

It happens to me every year. I never get what I really want.

I always get a lot of stupid toys or a bicycle or clothes or something like that."

"What is it you want?"

"Real estate."

[​IMG]

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

That was on just the other evening - just about the best music ever for a Christmas special

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

"Linus and Lucy" is one of my all-time favorite tunes.