1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What's On Your List For This Year???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DSLND, Apr 18, 2006.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats On Your List?

Heres Mine

1. 1 or 2 Super Recylclers (i think i spelled it right) (Trade my craftsman & YM
    2. STIHL Hedge Trimmer
    3. New STIHL Bg55 Blower
    4. STIHL FS 80 Trimmer & STIHL FC85 Edger (Trade in FS55 and FC44)
    5. Digital Camera and computer mayb
    6. Toro 36in Walk Behind w/bagger

You have to remember im 13 and have just been through a recent partnership split up.
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

1. Drivers lisense
    2. TRUCK!
    3. trailer (next week)

i really want to build my saving account big time after i get these things!! thats going to help next year as ill be on a shopping spree!
  3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

new pc, with flat screen,
    upgrade gopher
    Upgrade QBooks
    New trimmer maybe,
  4. DSLND

That Sounds Like Mine in a couple years! LOL

I want to end my year with all commercial equipment and have all the equipment for when i get my license so i can save for a sweet truck, but my parents might sell me and my bros antique cars that my grandpa left me ive got a 68 VW Conv. and Hes got a 69 Mustang CONV. both red but they dont like paying insurance but i would hate to sell them but they said i might get the money which would be in the 12-15,000 range for a truck but i dont want to sell them!:usflag:
  5. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Are you kids done - could tell by the thread name that nobody on the thread so far is over 16. At least they sound 16. . WHoa.
  6. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

slit seeder(self propelled i hope)
  7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

One word... clients!:cry:
  8. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

What kind of "partnership split up" are you talking about here if you're only 13? Also, how do you get from account to account if you don't have a license yet? Must suck relying on mom and dad eh? Not bashing you or anything man, just being curious.

9. Talon1189

Talon1189 LawnSite Member

I will give you an "A" for ambition. Most 13 years olds would rather sit at home and soak their parents for money support. I think it would be better to have an older person deal with the face to face with the customers thou......so you will not be prejudged because of your age. Good Luck! :)
  10. DSLND

Jason, it does sort of stink but my dad is starting to work with me and i pay him and its working alot better bc he dosent have a job and my moms a nurse. The partnership was from the past 3 years with my neighbor/ best friend and he was more of a boss than a worker so i said im out and i like study this stuff and he just relied on me but were still best friends but have seperate business's but since i did most the work last year i dont think he'll make it long. I do get alot of nagging about my age and people say shoundnt u be playing video games, and i dont even own a game system. -Mitch-