whats that part called

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by RhettMan, Mar 31, 2013.

  1. RhettMan

    RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas
    Posts: 2,156

    that is installed between a plug and an outlet in order to use a clamp meter to take measurements?

    Can a person read voltage and current at the clock by simply clamping around the common? or is this inaccurate/misleading?
  2. Kiril

    Kiril LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 18,308

Share This Page