whats the best price for a nice trimmer rack?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by joel29m, Jan 21, 2010.

1. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.greentouch.com/XC104.html

check this link out, i wanna know is this a good rack for the price shown that wont eat at my trimmers with vibration, or any better than these? the ones i have now ate at them like termites!!!

2. P&C Lawn Care

P&C Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Greentouch xtreme racks are possibly the best trimmer racks ever made. They don't tear up your equipment and they are fairly theft proof (note I said fairly, nothing is completely theft proof). Price depends on a three rack, I think I saw around $189, or a four rack which was over $200. There are cheaper racks, but there are non better.

3. joel29m

the three trimmer is going for 199.00 and the four is 229.00. thats not a big difference, but im thinking about ordering those, just dont know if i should and later on i could have paid half the price for some almost the same.

4. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

I saw a GREAT rack today that I just had to have but she wouldn't talk to me!!!!:laugh::laugh:

5. P&C Lawn Care

I haven't seen xtreme racks much cheaper. You won't be disappointed in them.

6. joel29m

Do you have them on yours?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

Isnt that a shame? I see great racks all the time too when Im out mowing, and sometimes find it hard to look away, until I end up mowing over their flower beds!!!!

8. Steven B

Steven B LawnSite Member
    from CA

Check around on ebay to. I picked up a 3 position classic for $60 shipped. :dancing:

9. P&C Lawn Care

Yes I went from the greentouch (yellow vinyl coated) trimmer racks to the extreme racks. They are great. NO equipment damage from the racks, they don't bounce around and stay in the same position you put them in. Are you mounting them inside or outside?

$60 bucks on Ebay is a steal!

10. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

I hear ya!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: