whats the best trailer rack for the echo 750

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by seacoastlandscape, Nov 16, 2005.

1. seacoastlandscape

seacoastlandscape LawnSite Member

I have 2 60ht and just picked up a 750 with another trimmer trap rack. The racks worked fine for the 60hts but even with the adapter bracket the 750 just doesnt sit right. What other types of racks are out there for open trailers that work well with the echo 750?

2. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

I would be interested to know this to as I am in the market for trailer racks this off season and I own 2 pb 650's

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Did you try looking at northern tools racks, i have a echo pb751 also, and need a rack for it, and i think northern has one.

4. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

Try Gridiron, by Novae Corp. It grabs the blower by the back framework. Lockable and adjustable.

5. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

The gridiron blower rack is nice, so are their trailers!

6. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Here's mine. It requires an adapter for the 650/750, 651/751. The adapter is about $45. Some of you may be able to make your own for less. My only gripe is the tube won't fold up because it cranks the blower way over to the side if you try. That's why I mounted it on the upper corner of my trailer so the tube can ride along the rail. I think this rack was $45-50 without the adapter. It's a Jungle Jims product and I love it. They have really great customer service also.

DSC00041.JPG