Whats the cheapest you've bought a NEW Br600?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Cuttinitclose, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

2. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought my last two for $439 OTD at my local dealer.... one in March and one in April.

3. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

I usually buy several of them at a time. Last bunch (8) I bought were $400 including tax.

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

the 600s at my dealer are $489

5. birdman0494

birdman0494 LawnSite Member

yeah that was me but i have 4 dealers with in 5 miles of me main street turf and tractor and a few others so i just get them to compete i also snatched my fs 90r from them for 280 but they didnt bude one but on that. If I go to turf and tractor and show them that i might get anywhere from 420-430

6. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Purchased (2) last Summer for $410.00 each from my dealer here in Central Pa.....

7. Wizz

Wizz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Purchased mine on sale this past Spring for $439 from my local Stihl dealer.

8. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Thats sad I get them for 489$ and i live 10min from stihl's factory. Seams like people farther away from it get them for cheaper.

9. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

my dealer sells them for 499.99 all year and wont budge one dollar no matter what :/

10. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I hear you on that they wont hear either that's why i stopped buying them from dealers. I know a couple people that work at stihl and they have the chance to buy three things a year at cost so I usually just get stuff from him every year.