Whats The Deal With Masterchute

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by draftlawncare, Jun 22, 2004.

1. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

I BOUGHT A MASTERCHUTE BACK IN APRIL 04 HAD PROBLEMS with it not closing all the way carl sent out a call ticket and sent me a new unit. Well this one broke after 1 1/2 weeks i have called atleast 5 times and left emails all with no response now i have a $300 pos sitting in the toolbox i am starting to think masterchute does not care about its customer hell i would settle for my old one back if he would atleast call

2. hustler1

hustler1 LawnSite Member

thanks to posts like yours I bought a quikchute instead......seems like a few other guys have had problems there too......thank you

3. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

i wish i would have bought i quikchute looks like i am taking masterform to court BUYERS BEWARE

4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Why would you post that here and not give any details as to your problem.:rolleyes:

5. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

He posted his problem in the first post. The first one didn't close and the second one broke. Now masterchute is not returning his calls or email. Sounds like a pretty good details to me.

6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

oops me bad....sorry

I didn't realize he was the original poster of the thread.:eek:

7. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I think I just made my decision, EZCHUTE.....simpler and harder to break. And I can fix it myself if it does.

8. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, make one for your mower like I did.

equipment 004.jpg

9. sbatzold

sbatzold LawnSite Member
    from ny

Tharrel, what did you use for a motor on that?

10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I went to AutoZone and they have a whole book on electric window motors with pictures. I simply took one that looked like the masterchute. Funny, masterchute posted mine wouldn't last. Want to see and mpeg? ha ha ha