Whats the difference between the New stander x, rh, and regular stander?

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by syzer, Nov 18, 2010.

1. jordan06014

jordan06014 LawnSite Member

I see you mentioned striping but don't see anything on the web page under accessories? My customers all seem to be asking for the ball park look to their properties. I;'m considering a wright but want the new equipment to have this available.

2. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

jordan06014,

The stripping kit is standard equipment on the X's cutter deck, it is attached at the rear of the deck.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

3. jordan06014

is it an available option on any other models?

4. WrightCommercial

jordan06014,

It is only available on the new deck, there are companies that make stripping kits for our machines that attach behind the mower on the anti-tip brackets. BigLeagueLawns has a kit that is designed this way.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

5. jordan06014

anyone know how much the deck is out past the wheels on the 52 VS 48 I do a bunch of smaller properties and am worried about site access and scalping on the 52?

6. jordan06014

does anyone know how much the 52 deck is out past the wheels vs the 48? the more they stick out the more likely they are to scalp.

7. WrightCommercial

jordan06014,

Are you refering to the new X model or also the RH and the fixed deck?

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

8. jordan06014

the X model.

9. WrightCommercial

jordan06014,

The 48" is about 1" and the 52" is about 3", we put the front and rear tires as close to the deck as possible to limit scalping plus the floating deck would help limit the chance of scalping.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

10. kgflyboy

kgflyboy LawnSite Member
    from MO

How does one go about finding the mulch kit for this mower? I didn't see it in the accessories section of your webpage.