1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What's the fastest EASIEST way to remove this?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Lefet, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a client that wants to do a complete makeover of his front landscape. He wants everything gone except 4 bushes/trees. What's the easiest, cost effective way to remove all of these various plantings. He wants the rock to remain, and plant other trees, flowers, shrubs.
    Any help is greatly appreciated

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres one more.

PICT0035.jpg

3. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

other than the arbs, all the plants pictured are rather small...once they rake back the gravel, two guys with sharp spades should have them out of the ground in less than an hour.

4. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

hahaha:clapping::clapping:

5. thick gloves with the cactus.

6. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

oh, i forgot 'easiest' method...i'd use our toro dingo to rip them out in a few minutes, but the op may not have that luxury. theres always the hillbilly method of tying a rope to the truck and slappin' her in granny gear.

7. Lance712

Lance712 LawnSite Member

Haha ditto
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

and hope the rope don't break and kill some one. and oh yah better get you some insurance.

9. agree, use a chain instead.

10. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

chains can break or slip and cause some serious damage to but probably wont with his van.:laugh::laugh: