Whats the longest u had a customer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pjslawncare/landscap, Jan 4, 2006.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

With me, Ive been servicing one particular area (27 homes) for going on 12 years now. Some homes have changes owners several times, but 15 of them have been with me since I started and still going.
    Just courious though, whats the longest you have been servicing the same customer?

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

we have had some accounts for 13 years never gave it much thought man that's quite a while.:dizzy:

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I used to have (not anymore since getting out of it) one account for 11 yrs

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have had a customer since I started back in 1995,its nice to have the loyal customers.

5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I've got one now for 12 years. As time has progressed, she can afford more services, and has had 2 homes in 12 years as well. Started as a basic mow for $ 22.00, and is now at $ 38.00. She's not full service, but loyalpayup

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Survey says... 12 years.

7. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I started 4 years ago, so 4 years is my longest.

8. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

Got one i have had since 1988 when i was part time ( started full time in 1993) and a few that i have had 12 years plus but some are very old now so the route is ever changing as they pass on or go into nursing homes. Out of 60 plus customers i have a rentention rate of 98% to 99% , only been fired like 3 times since 93 but also had a few homes sell during that time

9. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

When I started, I had 5 accounts in one neighborhood. Today I still have 3 of the 5, plus 45 others in the same neighborhood.

10. tuscanvalleylandscaping

tuscanvalleylandscaping LawnSite Member

i have a few accounts from 1989 when i was a part timer.