Whats this dump body worth

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by srl28, Mar 17, 2013.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted this elsewhere as well. Body is off of a small freightliner truck we are parting out for something new. Truck has engine issue and we dont need the body. Looking to sell the body but not sure exactly what its worth. Here are the specs, let me know what you think and what you would pay etc

Godwin body- built in late 2005 and installed in late 2006

12ft long
    48" solid sides
    Solid 1 piece floor
    Dual barn doors in back
    Black powder coat paint.
    Never used to haul rock or dirt, always mulch and leaves. Never used for salting and the truck never left the yard during the winter months. Virtually no rust with the exception of some surface rust where paint has worn off from use obviously

Electric over hydraulic scissor hoist will be included when its sold as well. Power up and power down.

flbody1.jpg

flbody2.jpg

flbody3.jpg

2. srl28

Tarp system is manual and comes with the body. Tarp is like new, no holes or rips. I may include the two 48" toolboxes, not sure yet.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

The pictures don't give that body much justice. Around 7k would be a good stating point:waving:

4. srl28

Why's that lol have you seen it in person or something? It's definaely in awesome shape considering the age.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Srl28 what I mean is the pictures are up side down at least on my end :waving:

6. srl28

Weird not for me. Weird sorry about that
    Posted via Mobile Device