What's this Exmark Worth?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerman90, Mar 17, 2005.

1. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had this Hydro Walk-behind for a couple of years. I bought it solely as a backup to my ZTR from someone who started a business and decided lawncare in FL wasn't for them. Since I've owned it I've never had to rely on it and all it does is take up space in my garage. I usually mow my own front yard with it just to keep it running. I've decided to get rid of it. My dealer says I should be able to easily get $2000. I need opinions on what you feel I should ask.

dsc00370.jpg

dsc00371.jpg

dsc00372.jpg

dsc00373.jpg

dsc00374.jpg

2. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd say $2600 +/-

3. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

what year is it? how many hours?

4. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like an 02-03 model. 17hp Kawi hydro. Looks very good. I'd say in this area you'd be able to get $4000. Will your dealer do a trade in?

5. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

thats an HP, i dont think he will get over 3000 for it... maybe around 2000-2500... put it on ebay....

6. mowerman90

I believe it's a 02. No hour meter though so your guess is as good as mine. The guy that originally bought it only used it for a couple of months and then got out of the business. All it's done since I bought it is sit in my garage collecting dust except when I start it up to mow my front yard just to keep it running. I'd be happy with anything over $2K and I don't want the hassle of e-Bay. I got burned once on e-bay, never again.

7. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

i would thing 2500 to 2800 ,new ones are near 4800 no ? my be local dealer will put on consignment for ya

8. mowerman90

Hey traman, were you out working in this slop today? I had mulch jobs to do but said "forget it" till tomorrow. Come on Sunshine.

9. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mower looks good. I would think you could get $3000 for the mower. I priced the same mower new this year at a price of just under $5000.

10. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

no not today i worked in the rain Monday ,Tues , got lucky on weds before it started ,when i woke today and saw it raining,i just said looks like a good day to smoke cigars and sharpen blades