What's this Mistubishi Fuso worth?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Foggy Bottom, Jan 27, 2013.

1. exmarkking

exmarkking LawnSite Bronze Member

Why don't many people run these trucks? I'm in Georgia and that's all any company that is of any size has. Seems like up north no one has them? Is it because of the snow?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Here in NC most of the big boys run Isuzu/Mits Fuso cabovers with Vanscaper or Super Lawn Truck style bodies.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. exmarkking

I think they're the best. I had trucks/trailers for years be I think these are where's its at. Really the box on the back is the best because its a rolling billboard and keeps all your stuff locked up and out of the weather
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

There here, but those companies aren't on lawnsite, at least from Wisconsin. Most of those trucks are used for sidewalk crews/snow blowers in the winter.

5. exmarkking

So I guess they would do pretty good in the snow? I know nothing about snow being from Georgia..he'll the place closes down if someone whispers snow
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Being from the Carolinas we don't see much more snow than you do, but I've seen a few guys over on PlowSite pushin' snow with the GM/Isuzu and Fuso cabovers and they seem to like 'em.
    Posted via Mobile Device