1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What's this truck worth? 7.3

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ddixon7, Feb 9, 2013.

1. ddixon7

ddixon7 LawnSite Senior Member

Chip can be taken out. What I am noticing about these trucks is that it is mostly 16-22 year old kids like them. Blowing smoke and all that immature crap. If you see a 10-15 year old Dodge or Ford diesel, it is usually some kid driving it...

Didn't have time to take picture today. It isn't THAT bad like the truck is barely holding together type of rust. This isn't Texas... It snows here so a little rust on an old truck is common. Everything is 4x4 here too.

Tomorrow i'll take picture.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  2. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

I swear I;ll buy my next truck in Texas or Arizona. No rust and affordable. Nice combination. Up here your truck is probably worth 8K.

YardBros Outdoors
    www.yardbros.com

3. ddixon7

ddixon7 LawnSite Senior Member

I hear you. I usually don't buy used trucks, but I might start because I don't feel like handing over $50,000 for a truck I'm going to work in... It really does seem like these rusted northern trucks are more money than clean southern desert trucks lol... I don't get it.