1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What's up guys?!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, May 22, 2001.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

What's up guys?! Long time no see! My dad had grounded me from the computer because of bad grades (I don't know how I survived!), but now I'm back and happy to see Lawnsite and everyone again!

F.Y.I.:I got my 44" Lazer HP a while back. I love it!!!It is totally awesome. It works like a charm and the 44" size the absolute perfect size for me and my lawns. Trimming is no problem unlike everyone thinks. I've gotten very good at manuveuring it and have plenty of questions for you guys!!!! And business is going great for me, I graduate tommorrow. And also the Lazer fits perfectly in my extended cargo van! It works like a charm! I made some homemade ramps with some bleachers and angle iron ( they work great, too).

So how is everyone? What's happened in the last 2 months? What's everyone been up to?
  2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

congrats and welcome back online. Sounds like your dad did ok, your graduating. :blob3:
  3. I second the congrats on graduating. And welcome back. Now you will have plenty of time to mow with no more school.
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats on graduating Vibe Ray. Sounds like the grounding got your grades back up again. ;)

I was figuring you probably might have a question or two for us. :)
  5. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

welcome back vibray, congrads on graduating, start asking the questions.
  6. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Vibe,

Where did the bleachers come from?

We haven't been naughty have we?

Glad to see your graduating, now life really begins.

You just don't realize.:mad:
  7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Vibe CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishments!!!

Glad to see that you are back, and that things seem to be going well for your biz this season thus far!

So have you figured which College you will be attending to attain your Certified Turfgrass Professional plaque???

Celebrate your day SAFELY and have a great time for following thru with what you had set out to do.

Good Luck!!!
  8. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats VR!

Good to see you're back to LS!

I would like to see pix of your cargo van set up!
  9. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Let the questions begin.

I don't think you will be graduating if the school found out that those bleachers were theirs.
  10. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Man Vibe...have a lot of pent up questions? :dizzy:

Welcome back....