1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What's up with the echo pb 650

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nathan, May 7, 2001.

1. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

After doing some searches I basically couldn't find better info about echo's new blower. Is it on the market yet? I asked my local dealer and he didn't even know what the hell I was talking about. It's kind of pitiful when you get literature before your local dealer does. Does anyone have the 650, is it more powerful than shindaiwa/redmax and is there someplace online that carries it?(no offense to my local dealer)
  2. Turfcouncil

Turfcouncil LawnSite Member

I have seen in in the mags but not around here
    sounds tough though.
  3. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I just bought an Echo pb603. I didn't know about a pb650. Oh well, the 603 works fine for me and it was $100 cheaper than the shin eb630. I demoed both and didn't see enough of a difference in the two to warrant the extra $100. I guess it's kinda like computers, you can buy the biggest, most powerful one out there and before you know it, there is a new bigger more powerful one.
  4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm on my dealers "want a PB-650" list. He is getting a full pallet and guesses at June for availability.

He was at the factory and witnessed a 650 blowing a 603 across the parking lot! Literally blowing it across the asphalt!

Cant wait.