1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What's up with this site???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Runner, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

It takes a few extra seconds to post too. sometimes I get bored and count how many times the dots go around and around and around.

It is on both of my computers. Comcast broadband on the pc, and my lap top is wireless from my neighbors. Laptop always has low to very low connection. But both computers seem to have the same issues with posting times. I'm not getting any errors. Using internet explorer
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Different times of the day make it slower or faster. I'm on crappy dial up at home but many times have trouble with pages opening and such. I also get a lot of gateway timeouts.
  3. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

I think it's all these flash ads.
  4. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

Those buttons are just .gif files.

They don't take up any time to load. Most are probably less than 20 K

No one has posted here for a week. Site seems to be as fast loading as always.

5. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Had an error earlier today.
  6. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

just started today
  7. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

If it said "Database Error" I got that last night as well as a few minutes ago.

8. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Actually, I had 3 consistent "database errors" as I tried to access this thread also. Speed wise, I have more trouble when there's roughly 800+ people on, it's been a little slower as of late, but I guess that's understandable as the seasons change and the traffic increases.
  9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I just got it again too. Considering we have over 1000 on here right now I can see why I got it.

10. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

frontier DSL and I have issues too.