What's Up With This Weather!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Quality, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Green Quality

Green Quality LawnSite Member

In Pa.The month of Jan,will go down as the warmest month ever in history.I wonder what this could mean for summer more drought,I hope not.any thought on these strange temps in winter?:confused:

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I'm hoping that the snow moisture we aren't getting now will fall later in the form of RAIN!

3. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

It's been 50 to 60 for 2 weeks now. Turning cold starting Sunday. The party is over.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Yup, snow commin monday, today i did a spring cleanup on my yard and re edged all the landscape beds!! WOW, that was interesting.

5. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I was thinking about do the edging at my house also.

6. Green Quality

Green Quality LawnSite Member

I did a leaf clean up on friday,as doing it ,I noticed spring bulbs were spruting out of the ground,under some leaf piles.

7. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

63 degrees here on the island

8. P & L Turf

P & L Turf LawnSite Senior Member

Alls I know, is this is the worst snow plow and snowmobile season ever!!!:cry: :realmad:

9. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I just hope the weather is like this in late Feb, so I can get a jump on all the mulch work and other stuff that needs to get done before the grass kicks in.

10. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like Feb is going to turn pretty cold atleast for the first two weeks. Seems they are saying we will have a cold wet spring here up in the northeast too.